Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional
A total expected number of hours is 40. This includes
Pre-course requirements: 4 hours
Live online sessions: 20 hours, 4 hours per day, for 5 consecutive days
Individual Learning Map: 3 hours, 0.5 hours per day, after each live session,
and 0.5 hours for final recap before the exam
Certification Exam: 1 hour
After-Course requirements: 12 hours
To be successful in the long-run, organizations need to define a mission and a vision, that can be cascaded down into SMART strategic and operational objectives, at all hierarchical levels. The course offers an algorithm on how this can be done, with a focus on creating strategies that are internally consistent and aligned for optimal performance. At the same time, the course offers tools for both internal and external environment scanning, that will alow companies to build strategies that are flexible and shock-absorbent, adapted to a business world that is rapidly changing. Last but not least, the course focuses on how departments can set their own strategies and action plans, that are ready-for-execution and support the overall corporate strategy
The KPI Institute is an Accredited Provider of the CPD Standards Office, a Continuing Professional Development global assessor
- Receive structured knowledge, that can be transferred into all areas of their professional life
- Get acces to a network of specialists, sharing business opportunities and innovative solutions to strategy planning dilemmas
- Receive a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional
- Obtain 40 CPD credits to include in your CPD records for your professional body, institute, regulator or employer
- Build up a strategic mind-frame
- Understand key strategy planning concepts
- Use strategy planning tools, in individual and team exercises
- Reflect on the best practices in the field, through case
How do I register for the course?
Similar to our open face-to-face programs, we have an application and admission process in place for our online programs. You will be requested to fill in the application form and process the payment for the course, in order to be registered. You will receive a confirmation email that the registration has been completed
What are the technical requirements in order to be able to join the course?
Joining the platform is simple, as you don’t need to be a technical personal, you simply need to click on a link to open the app and join, after that you select use computer audio and you are done.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BUSINESS BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE?
understand the logic of strategy planning at every level of the organization;
become familiar with an easy-to-use toolkit for every step of the strategy planning process;
Be ready to transfer the knowledge accumulated into their organization.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN PERSONAL BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THE COURSE?
Receive structured knowledge, that can be transferred into all areas of their professional life;
Get access to a network of specialists, sharing business opportunities and innovative solutions to strategy planning dilemmas;
receive a premium recognition as a Certified Strategy and Business Planning Professional.
معلومات عن البرنامج
- عدد المقاعد20
- نوع الحضوررجال / نساء
- لغة التدريبالإنجليزية
- لغة المادة التدريبيةالإنجليزية
1. Key concepts
- strategy defined
- Pre-requisites of strategy planning
- Architecture of the strategy planning process
2. Corporate identity
3. Vision & objectives
- Long-term objectives
- Strategic (medium-term) objectives
- Operational (short-term) objectives
4. Internal environment scanning
- functional, structural and strategic approaches
- An algorithm for the strategic internal environment scan
External environment scanning
- PESTEL analysis
- Porter’s 5 Forces Mode
- SWOT analysis
6. Business planning
- cascading the strategy from the corporate level
- Business planning at department level
- Integrating departmental strategies and action plans within the corporate strategy
7. Strategy & KPIs
- identifying KPIs for strategic objectives
- Setting targets for KPIs